- Create a GCP service account with the read-only Artifact Registry role (
You can do this through the
gcloudtool with the following commands.
$ gcloud iam service-accounts create prodvana-ar-readonly $ gcloud projects add-iam-policy-binding <GCP_PROJECT_ID> --member "serviceAccount:prodvana-ar-readonly@<GCR_PROJECT_ID>.iam.gserviceaccount.com" --role "roles/artifactregistry.reader"
<GCP_PROJECT_ID> with the ID of the GCP Project where your Artifact Registry is hosted.
- Generate a json key file for this newly created service account:
$ gcloud iam service-accounts keys create keyfile.json --iam-account prodvana-ar-readonly@<GCR_PROJECT_ID>.iam.gserviceaccount.com
- Let's test that this key file works. On a machine with docker installed run,
$ cat keyfile.json | docker login -u _json_key --password-stdin https://<LOCATION>-docker.pkg.dev Login Succeeded
<LOCATION> placeholder is the regional or multi-regional location of the registry.
- Now to link the registry in Prodvana
- Go to your organization's integration page (https://.prodvana.io/integrations)
- Click the "Add Registry" button, and select "Other registries" from the dropdown.
- In the pop-up form, fill in the values:
Name: The name Prodvana will use to reference this registry
Password: Copy and paste the entire contents of the
Hostname: This will depend on the location of your registry, of the form
- Click "Save"
Updated 7 months ago