This guide will walk you through creating an Application Integration in Okta to connect to Prodvana.
- Admin Access to your Okta account
- Go to your Okta admin dashboard. On the left-hand side, expand "Applications" and click "Applications".
- Click "Create App Integration"
- From the modal, select "OIDC - OpenID Connect" for the sign-in method, and select, "Web Application" for the Application type.
- Enter "Prodvana" for the App integration name, and replace the Sign-in redirect URI with
- If you know the group(s) you would like to assign access to Prodvana, you can configure that now; if not just select the "Skip group assignment for now" option and Click "Save".
- Make note of the following three values; Client ID, Client Secret, and Okta domain. Ee will need them during onboarding to configure authentication. Client ID and Client Secret can be found on your newly created App integration page:
Your Okta domain can be found in the top right hand corner dropdown menu:
Updated 2 months ago